Prediction of the next events:
- Next domino is Notre Dame joining the Big Ten (seen reports USC is helping recruit them behind the scenes). This brings them to 17 schools.
- Then they invite Washington & Oregon. Big Ten is then 19 schools.
- ACC invites WVU, TCU and possibly KU. WVU accepts nullifying their GOR. Clemson & Florida State bolt for the SEC. SEC at 18 teams.
- Big Ten finally invites KU to get to 20 schools.
- SEC grabs two from Okie State, tcu, unc, Duke, Virginia or Baylor. They now have 20 teams.
- Remaining Big 12 & Pac 12 schools merge.
- New Super Big & Super SEC break off to form their own division.
Posted 1 July 2022, 10:09 p.m.
Of course they couldn't make it easy for us fans.
Pretty sure that 'biggest comeback' record is going to stick for decades.
So happy and proud for those guys.
And just for some special posters, KU +4 over Kentucky in all time wins.
Posted 4 April 2022, 11:28 p.m.
The uber eats one about whether toothpaste is food.
Posted 27 March 2022, 4:34 p.m.
If the second half team shows up next weekend we've got a really good chance.
That first half was ROUGH though.
Posted 27 March 2022, 3:49 p.m.
Villanova just lost one of their key players to what looks like an achilles tear in their win over Houston.
Maybe we can finally get passed them this year if we manage to beat Miami.
One game at a time though...
Posted 26 March 2022, 7:46 p.m.
If he even gets a shot. He fumbles it out of bounds about half the time.
Posted 26 March 2022, 12:19 p.m.
He literally had more turn-overs than field goals. Add in twice as many fouls as rebounds and you have to wonder what the point of this polish of a turd article's purpose is this weekend.
Against physical teams, Mac's spot is on the bench as much as possible.
Posted 26 March 2022, 1:40 a.m.
Thought for sure when Providence took the lead we were looking at another season of falling short...but how but the GUTS of these kids to respond like that?
Remy is clearly MVP of our entire post-season (including Big 12 tournament).
If we can just get Ochai going...
Posted 25 March 2022, 9:14 p.m.
We gave up 72 points to the 125th offense on kenpom. In no way, shape or form is that good defense.
We actually played just fine offensively, I thought, other than Ochai needs to get out of his funk. Defense (or lack there of) nearly cost us the game.
Posted 19 March 2022, 5:56 p.m.
Hate to agree, but I do.
A high school coach could've told you a team that just lost their center and 2nd leading scorer was going to rely on outside shooting but Self refused to adjust. He even kept Mac in well passed when it was obvious he was incapable of even putting a hand in the face of an outside shooter.
Self's stubbornness almost caused yet another early March face-plant today.
Survive and advance though. I think we match up better against Richmond or Providence than this game so hopefully we have an easier time of it.
Posted 19 March 2022, 5:30 p.m.